Writing a research paper topic is not one of the easiest tasks to do. Research Papers are more advanced than your typical, normal essay. It requires a lot more information, and it must be correct. While a normal essay may include your personal opinion and knowledge, information that you are not too sure about, or just random information you found – the research paper essay style is a little bit more difficult.
Successful Research Paper
To write an essay or a successful research paper, you need to first understand what a research paper actually is. We already mentioned above that it is a more difficult sort of an essay. Focusing on strong, stable sources and evidence, you format your essay in such a way that you showcase what you’ve found. It is extremely important here to note that you need to include actual, real information, without adding any personal opinion to it.
Research Paper readers are interested in knowing about the topic – not about your personal opinion. As such, the information there as we already mentioned must be correct and not misleading. Using shady sources and non confirmed texts to write off from is a big mistake and will most likely lead to a total failure of the whole essay.
Due to the importance, we will go over the points you should not forget:
- Using Correct Sources. As we already mentioned before, we won’t go into too much detail here. You need to double, even triple check your sources correct before you implement them.
- Correct Grammar. We haven’t mentioned this before, but the importance is the same. Grammar is a total requirement for every essay out there. Causing mistakes and letting them go is a very negative view of the readers. Every person that has decent grammar knowledge will find your mistakes and that will eventually leave a very bad impression.
- Not Including Personal Opinion or Knowledge. This is the last important thing to note about research papers. We already covered this as well, however, we think it’s important to know it. It is one of the major points that make a difference between a research paper and a normal essay. Do not include anything personal, only trusted sources!
Adding quotes to your research paper is an effective way to make your essay unique. It makes a very good positive impression on your readers and is a great boost to the uniqueness and good results. Without quotes, you will not be able to compete in the higher levels of quality for your essay.
Picking your quotes is dependent on the research paper topic you are writing about. If you are covering a vehicle theme, then you obviously cannot use food quotes. You need to focus on vehicles and famous book authors or other vehicle-related people that will help you out. We will add a small list of the top 10 quotes for a few topics that you can use in your research papers!
If you are writing about vehicles, then:
- The cars we drive say a lot about us. — Alexandra Paul
- We aren’t addicted to oil, but our cars are. — James Woolsey
- A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments — Mario Andretti
Those quotes can be added within your text correctly if they suit your research paper topic. Moving on to food, the quotes you may use are the following:
- All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. — John Gunther
- Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first. – Ernestine Ulmer
- “Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.” — M.F.K. Fisher
- “You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.” -Paul Prudhomme
- “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” -Julia Child
- “I cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.” -W.C. Fields
We spoke about it, and we’ll speak about it again. Those are just examples of quotes that you can use if you find them suitable for your texts. On the other hand, this is a point in the right direction. Focus on your topic and try to find interesting quotes from authors and famous people that make sense. Include them in your texts, however, do not forget to quote them!